Since I last posted:
My sweetheart and I have celebrated 16 years of marriage.
We've discovered we're going to have another little one join our family.
I've spent 2 months enduring grueling morning sickness and effectively hiding from the world until emerging relieved and thankful at the start of my second trimester.
I've taken part in a world-wide conference where I obtained inspiration on how to find happiness and fulfill my own, unique destiny.
(As a result of the conference, I've also discovered a latent super-power which I'm learning to hone!)
I've started a Women's Scripture Study group in my community which meets weekly to discuss truths learned from God's word.
My sweetheart and I have celebrated 16 years of marriage.
We've driven nearly 3,400 miles across seven states to visit family.
I've published another article at A Voice of Gladness detailing my personal experiences learning about God's grace.
I've also done about 100 loads of laundry, changed twice as many diapers, read thousands of words, spoken a million more, and basically been having a marvelous time.
I hope the last 4 months have been as thrilling for you as well, dear readers.





Comments
Post a Comment
The joys of life taste sweeter when they're shared. Please share your joy by leaving me a comment. I love to hear your stories-- the joys as well as the sorrows.
Thanks for reading mine!
--- Bethany