![]() |
| The Valentine flowers Richard gave me reminded me of my wedding bouquet, with roses, wax flowers and berries. |
![]() |
| Hawaiian Heart-shaped pizza. Leftovers never tasted so good! |
![]() |
| Hawaiian and Pepper & Olive joined as one. It's true love! |
![]() |
| For more sophisticated palettes, the Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato option. |
![]() |
| My sweetheart surprised us by bringing home a flower for each of the girls. |
![]() |
| Purple is her favorite color! |
![]() |
| I don't know that I've ever seen two happier faces! |
I think Valentine's gets a bad rap. Some argue that true love does not need a commercialized holiday to prove itself. I won't disagree. But I will say that true love can also withstand such a commercialized holiday and is none the worse for having one day a year in which to indulge its participants.
I hope your Valentine's day was sweet as sugar and bright as fresh flowers!
xoxoxox
Bethany









Comments
Post a Comment
The joys of life taste sweeter when they're shared. Please share your joy by leaving me a comment. I love to hear your stories-- the joys as well as the sorrows.
Thanks for reading mine!
--- Bethany