My kids, like most, love to play dress up (though my teen might prefer the term, "cosplay"), and they do it on a regular basis. So they're usually planning Halloween costumes well in advance of October. And by that I mean that while they are enjoying their candy on Nov. 1st, they start discussing what they want to be for next year! Last September, when our 9-year-old son said he wanted to go as a referee, we decided to order an inexpensive costume through Amazon. Halloween was drawing nearer. Princess costumes arrived for two of our girls, but somehow, the referee package went missing. Only a week left before Halloween. Time to get thrifty. I'm no seamstress. Lucky for us, our neighbors who were moving out had just gifted us a collection of long-sleeved shirts in assorted colors. There was a white one in his size. I purchased a couple rolls of black Duck Tape and got to work. I didn...
"Sculptors of Life are we, with our uncarved souls before us. Each one of us is carving a soul." -- David O. McKay













She is perfection. Hope you're being gentle with yourself and enjoying your baby moon.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful, beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you ladies. She has brought a little bit of heaven with her. We're all enjoying her to pieces!
ReplyDelete