Saw this dress hanging on the rack of a thrift store and it called out to me. It was the right size and the the right price - 8 whole dollars, folks! I can't remember the last time I bought a dress for myself "just because". Then again, I can't remember the last time I saw a dress selling for less than 10 bucks, so it's no wonder!
 |
I just love the gathered short sleeves. Now that I think about it, my wedding dress had a similar style of sleeves. But you can bet (and pay) your bottom dollar that it wasn't nearly as cheap as this baby!
|
Great story behind the shoes; though they're not second-hand, since I had to travel to a different location in order to find the right size, I was given a coupon for $4 off.
 |
|
Since they were already on sale, the dainty duds ended up costing me only 3 bucks! I had enough money left in my budget to buy some badly needed socks.
Yup. Bold, zany colors. 10 pairs for $8. It wasn't until after I got them home that I realized there were no matching pairs! Well, call me crazy - but I love 'em!
That dress is YOUR dress. It looks so good on you. And I love the socks! I like them better because they don't match.
ReplyDeleteI'm blushing. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy kids get a kick out of the socks, too. Besides the kiwi, banana and strawberry ones, there's watermelon, cherries and jelly donuts! So, the kids like to tease me that I stepped in some food!